KUOK FOUNDATION BERHAD invites applications for the “Undergraduate Awards 2010” from Malaysian citizens applying for or currently pursuing full time undergraduate studies at the following institutions :-
- International Medical University, Kuala Lumpur
- INTI International University, Laureate International Universities Nilai
- Monash University Malaysia, Sunway Campus
- Multimedia University, Cyberjaya & Melaka Campus
- University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus, Semenyih
- UCSI University, Kuala Lumpur
- Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman, Kampar/Petaling Jaya/Setapak/Sg. Long Campus
- Private University Colleges
- Asia Pacific University College of Technology and Innovation (UCTI), Kuala Lumpur
- HELP University College, Kuala Lumpur
- Nilai University College, Nilai
- Sunway University College, Bandar Sunway
- Taylor’s University College, Subang Jaya
- Private Colleges
- INTI College, Subang Jaya
- KBU International College, Petaling Jaya
- KDU College, Petaling Jaya
- Stamford College, Petaling Jaya
- Undergraduate courses undertaken and completed in Malaysia only (including “3+0” foreign degree courses);
- Accreditation by MQA (Course accreditation can be verified at MQR portal at www.mqa.gov.my/mqr/index.htm);
- Priority given to science stream courses.
Type and Value of Award
Loans or half-loan half-grants ranging from RM10,000 to RM30,000 per annum depending on courses undertaken. Successful awardees will not be allowed to hold scholarships or financial assistance from other organizations.
- Malaysian Citizenship
- Genuine financial need and good academic results.
- Must possess relevant pre-university qualifications, eg. STPM or equivalent.
Application forms can be downloaded from here or obtained from:
- Kuok Foundation Berhad, Undergraduate Awards (Private Universities / Colleges), 14th Floor, Wisma Jerneh, 38 Jalan Sultan Ismail, 50250 Kuala Lumpur
- The Student Counsellor / Registrar of the respective universities / colleges
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.
Completed application forms should be received by the Foundation on or before 13 AUGUST 2010.
13 August 2010