Home » Other Useful Information

Pilot Licenses (Courses) in Malaysia’s Aviation Schools / Flying Academies

Submitted by on 28 February 2011 – 10:59 pm4 Comments
Free Tips Updates
If you like this article, consider subscribing our daily tips updates via email for free. You may also Subscribe via RSS Feed or Follow Us on Twitter.
4 Comments to "Pilot Licenses (Courses) in Malaysia’s Aviation Schools / Flying Academies" - Add Yours »
  • Simon says:

    Hello, I enjoyed reading your blog.

    I was wondering if I could ask a favour? I’m currently doing my disseration for my Master’s Degree and I’m wanting to ask people’s opinions on the subject of air travel. Especially of interest are those residents of Hong Kong.

    If you could just take a few minutes to help complete my survey, I’d be most grateful.


  • Vincent says:

    Any loan for CPL/IR and frozen ATPL?If yes,can you stated it and explain how to apply?thanks.

  • jesuly ahamed says:

    i m from srilanka and what are the qualification need for me,and what are the documents need to submit

  • It usually comes together with the CPL/IR, which in whole is regularly known as the CPL/IR with Frozen ATPL.