Kuala Lumpur Hilton (Next to Sentral), Ballroom B & C Level 6.
Monday 22nd March 2010, 10.00am-5.00pm
Dr. Urfan Khaliq
10am – 10.45am
Senior Lecturer School of Law, Cardiff University
10.45am – 11.30am
Head of International Student Recruitement, University of Exeter
Mr. Tom Durbin
11.30am – 12.15pm
Teaching Fellow, Aberystwyth University
Prof. Christopher J. Hilson
12.15pm – 1.00pm
Head of School, University of REading
Prof. Russell Hewitson
1.00pm – 1.45pm
Principal Lecturer in Law, Northumbria University
Dr. John Beamish
1.45pm – 2.30pm
Regional Director SEA, University of Hertfordshire
Ms. Anne Morris
2.30pm – 3.15pm
Senior Lecturer, University of Liverpool
President, Malaysian Institute of Arbitration
Ms. Y C Chan
Chief Education Officer, Malaysian Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators
Mr. Raja Singham
Senior Lecturer, Brickfields Asia College
Why you should attend:
- Talk to the right people and get the full picture before you decide.
- Find out about full time, part time, distance learning programmes.
- Find out how you can complete your law degree a year earlier.
- Find out about scholarships and financing your education.
- Save time in your law course search by attending this event.
- Get access to free counselling service
Participating Institutions include:
- Cardiff University
- University Of London
- University Of Cambridge
- Aberystwyth University
- University Of Hertfordshire
- Northumbria University
- University Of Liverpool
- University Of Reading
- University Of Exeter
- Malaysian Institute of Arbitration
- Brickfields Asia College
The event is brought to you by Brickfields Asia College.